Join Us to Explore the Outlook
for the Global Auto Industry
Next Event: Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016
Register Now for our latest interactive session exploring industry forecasts and trend analysis with WardsAuto analysts and editors. Get valuable insights on topics that will shape the future of your business, trend analysis of OEM strategies, new technologies, market outlooks and more. We’ll address your concerns: Pick our industry experts’ brains on issues important to your company, with an extended Q&A session addressing your most pressing concerns. The conference will feature:
- Forecasts of major OEM activity including powertrain platforms, vehicle sales, production and more.
- WardsAuto Barometer, our quarterly analysis of trends impacting the industry in the coming months and beyond.
- OEM Score Cards grading the prospects for each major automaker based on model refreshes, consumer demands and other factors
- Technology Trends in alternative fuel, connectivity and other key vehicle areas, analyzed by WardsAuto editors
- Peer Networking opportunities to meet with colleagues and make new connections
Can’t attend in-person? All registered attendees receive exclusive access to video recordings and slide presentations. Either in-person or watching from your office at your convenience, WardsAuto Outlook is a can’t-miss opportunity to gather industry forecast and trend analysis insights.
Agenda: September 22
- 8:00 – 8:30 am – Continental Breakfast and Welcome
- 8:30 – 10:00 am – Presentations including Industry Forecast and Technology Trends
- 10:00 – 10:20 am – Networking Break, Meet WardsAuto Editors and Analysts
- 10:20 – 11:40 am – Presentations including WardsAuto Barometer and OEM Score Cards
- 11:40 am – noon – Ask WardsAuto – Q&A (submit questions in advance during registration, and during event)
- Noon – Adjourn, Meet WardsAuto Editors and Analysts
Venue: Townsend Hotel – Birmingham, MI
- Free Parking – Full-day complimentary pass for convenient parking in heart of Birminham’s upscale downtown district
- Map – Plan your travel – click here for directions
- Book Your Hotel – Call the Townsend Hotel at 248-642-7900 to secure discounted rate (rooms are limited – please book early)
- Early Discounted Registration – $345 (Regular rate of $445 in effect November 14)
Who Attends WardsAuto Outlook?
WardsAuto Outlook events are attended by professionals from OEMs, tier ones and other organizations involved in business development, finance, sales and marketing and other roles responsible for charting their organizations’ future course. Companies represented have included automakers such as Fiat Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota, and top suppliers such as Continental, Mahle, Nemak, and many more.
- A Schulman
- Achates Power, Inc.
- Acument Global Technologies
- AGC Automotive Americas
- AK Steel
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Associated Spring
- BANDO USA Inc.
- Baum and Associates
- Bridgestone APM
- Canadian National Railroad
- Center for Automotive Research
- Continental Automotive
- DENSO International America, Inc.
- Dow Automotive
- DTE Energy
- Durez Corp
- Eagle Ottawa
- ELECTRICFIL CORPORATION
- ESG Automotive
- Export Development Canada
- FBR Capital Markets
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Fiat Chrysler
- Ford Motor Co.
- Fuji Heavy Industries USA, Inc. (Subaru)
- Fujikura Automotive America
- Fujitsu Ten Corp of America
- General Motors
- GKN Driveline
- Granges Americas
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Keystone Powdered Metal
- Lacks Enterprises
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Maxion Wheels
- Methode Electronics
- Miba Sinter USA, LLC
- Mills Sales Company
- Morgan Samuels
- NERA Economic Consulting
- NOVO Motor Acoustic Systems
- NSK Steering Systems America
- Nylok, LLC
- Obara USA
- Panasonic Automotive
- PGK Engineering
- Pioneer Automotive Technologies, Inc.
- RLE International
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Royal Technologies Corp
- SCHRAMM Coatings GmbH
- Shaeffler Group
- SRG Global
- Stant Corporation
- Steel Dynamics
- Steel Market Development Institute
- Stout Risius Ross
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Electromac Group Inc.
- ThyssenKrupp Automotive Sales and Technical Center
- United States Steel Corporation
- VM MOTORI
- ZF North America, Inc.
Learn More About WardsAuto Insights
WardsAuto Outlook Conference is a feature of the WardsAuto Service. This comprehensive suite of tools paints the full picture of global opportunities and risks for your business, with trusted insights and analysis you won’t find anywhere else.